Create our soft smokey eye using one of the hottest colours for this winter – Taupe!
Even better, try one of L’Oréal Paris’ new Color Riche Le Crayon De Couleur, a creamy long-wear eyeliner and eye shadow in one, that makes eye makeup application quick, easy and mess free.
- Color Riche Le Crayon De Couleur in Smokey Taupe
- SuperLiner Gelmatic Pen in Ultra Black
- False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara
Follow these easy steps to get the look…
Step 1. Apply the eye shadow crayon over your entire lid.
Step 2. Use an eye shadow brush to soften edges and blend colour into the eye crease.
Step 3. Next pencil colour under the lower lash line.
Step 4. Take your black Gelmatic Pen and draw a thin line along your upper lash line and inside your water rim, top and bottom.
Step 5. Finish by curling your lashes and applying a couple of coats of the Butterfly Wings mascara.
- Prime eyelids with concealer or a light cover of foundation before applying any eye makeup.
- If you have small eyes or want a less intense look, then leave out the liner along the water rim.
- You can also substitute the Gelmatic Pen for the Super Liner Gel Intenza (pot gel liner) if you prefer a deeper black – both are long-wearing.
- To sharpen your plastic coated crayon you will need a good quality pencil sharpener.
*Creative Eyes by Makeover Masters / Makeup: Lisa Matson
Eye Model: Taliah Nelson
**This is a sponsored tutorial.