Step up your smokey eye makeup with this sultry look using L’Oréal Paris.
This look showcases how to create great smokey eyes using A/W 15 on-trend pink and plum shades from the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Rose Memories Quad.
- Color Riche Quad in Rose Memories
- Color Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Black is Black
- Colour Riche Le Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black
- Brow Artist Plumper (choose the shade that best enhances your brow colour)
- Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara
Follow these easy steps to get the look…
(Click on image to enlarge)
Step 1. Start with eye primer or concealer on lids.
Step 2. Apply the highlight (lightest) shade from the Colour Riche Rose Memories Quad over the entire lid, up to the brow.
Step 3. Next apply the light pink shade from the Rose Memories palette, in a soft wash, to the upper inner eye corner and along the lid, just above the eye crease.
Step 4. Shade in the lid area with Colour Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Black is Black. Pat eye shadow on to build colour intensity.
Step 5. Add colour depth by blending the deep plum hue (darkest shade) from the Rose Memories palette over the lid and along the eye crease, taking the colour up into the upper inner eye corner.
Step 6. Line along the roots of your lower lashes and the inner water rim, top and bottom, with the Colour Riche Le Kohl in Midnight Black.
Step 7. Add more definition to the eyes by smudging the deep plum shade from the Rose Memories palette over the eyeliner and along your lower lash line.
Step 8. Curl your lashes and apply a couple of coats of Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara to top and bottom lashes. Finish by shaping and defining brows with the Brow Artist Plumper.
Step 9. The finished look.
- Sweep your eye shadow brush back and forth for a soft wash effect or use in a patting motion to build colour intensity.
- Keep your eyeliner nib slightly blunt for an easier, and safer, application.
- Get the most from your brow plumper by distributing product through the brows in upward strokes to thicken them. Then lightly brush across the tips of the brows, following the upper curve of your natural brow, to shape them.
*Creative Eyes by Makeover Masters / Makeup: Lisa Matson
Eye Model: Emily Triggs
**This is a sponsored tutorial.