Try our subtle smokey eye makeup…perfect for any occasion.
This look was created using some of our favourite products from L’Oréal Paris.
- Color Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Quartz Fume
- Color Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Die for Chocolate
- Color Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Snow Megev
- SuperLiner Gel Intenza
- Brow Artist Plumper (choose the shade that best enhances your brow colour)
- Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara
Follow these easy steps to get the look…
(Click on image to enlarge)
Step 1. Start with eye primer or concealer on lids.
Step 2. Apply Colour Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Quartz Fume over the entire lid up to the eye crease. Concentrate colour intensity at outer corners then apply to inner corners in a softer wash.
Step 3. Next accentuate the eye crease with Colour Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Die for Chocolate and softly blend out and up to the brows.
Step 4. Blend Colour Riche Ombre Pure Mono in Snow Megev around inner corners and over lid to mid eye and lightly across the brow bone.
Step 5. Line bottom lashes with the Die for Chocolate build colour intensity at outer corners then blend out softly to join the …. colour you applied around inner corners.
Step 6. Add more depth to your lashes by applying a thin line across the base of your upper lashes with Superliner Gel Intenza.
Step 7. Curl your lashes and applying a couple of coats of Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara to top and bottom lashes.
Step 8. Finish by shaping and defining brows with the Brow Artist Plumper.
Step 9. The finished look – wear it anytime with any outfit.
- This makeup technique/look can be replicated with any colour combo; just select a trio of shades – a highlight colour, mid toned shade and an accent colour.
- Use a pencil or liquid liner to line your top lashes if you prefer or add a small retro flick to add another dimension to this look.
- Remember to apply your mascara in a zig-zag motion from lash base to tips.
*Creative Eyes by Makeover Masters / Makeup: Lisa Matson
Eye Model: Emily Triggs
**This is a sponsored tutorial.