If you’re more leather than lace and looking to evoke a rock chic vibe for upcoming parties and summer night concerts, then take a look at some of our favourite black eye makeup options for creating sexy smoky eyes.
- Do your eye makeup before your foundation, that way you can work faster and be messy without having to worry about ruining your foundation. Just remove the ‘fallout’ with a makeup wipe or remover.
- Girls 40+ or anyone with small eyes, keep black accents to the outer eyes corners only and opt for less harsh shades everywhere else – like taupe or chocolate.
- If you’re planning a long night out opt for long wear products to see you through. Grunge looking eyes are ‘cool’ – panda eyes…not so much.
- For super intense blacks layer your eyeshadow over your eyeliner.
- L’Oréal Paris – Superliner Gel Intenza RRP $28.99
- MAC – Carbon Eye Shadow RRP $38
- Maybelline – Master Smoky Liner in Black Smoke RRP $19.99
- Bobbi Brown – Long Wear Gel Liner RRP $52
- Sugarpill – Pressed Eye Shadow in Bullet Proof RRP $22
- MAC – Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black RRP $36
- L’Oréal Paris – 24HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Black (with sparkles) RRP $21.99